Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yummy Mexican Food

My husband and I LOVE Mexican food!
This was a really fun restaurant we went to in Illinois
There was a really sweet lady that would come with her cart right to your table and make salsa just for you.  Talk about fresh!
They also brought in Mariachi's on Friday nights.  They went around and would sing throughout the restaurant and eventually would end up at your table.
It was great!

And look at the food!!  Doesn't that look good!
Well it tasted even better!!!

This past weekend we went through Delavan on our way to Illinois and stopped at a different Mexican restaurant.  I had Chicken tacos with lime that were incredible!  We also found the most amazing Mexican bakery!  I wish I had my camera to take pictures!

What's your favorite Mexican dish?

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment