Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Get Well Card.....

I was really happy with how my card turned out so I thought I would share it with you.  I never jumped on the card making band wagon but have really been enjoying it lately. 

My friend Mary had surgery and I wanted to make a card that was light hearted and would put a smile on her face.


I have a little cuttle kids die cut machine.  I have to tell you the reason I bought it was because it had the cute monkey dies.  If you know me you know I love monkeys!  I also liked the price... the machine was about $20.00 and the dies were inexpensive also.

I started with a blank card and used some scrapbook paper to put on the front.  I cut out letters for Mary's name and made 2 monkeys.  I rounded my corners on the scrapbook paper and glued it to the card.

For the inside I just typed out on the computer what I wanted to say.  
I used some of the scrapbook paper and monkey stickers to dress it up.
Now to take it to her with a loaf of homemade banana bread and some ice cream and I should be all set to accomplish my mission :)
Seeing that beautiful smile!!!

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment