The above photo is before..... and the bottom is after......
It's hard to tell the difference. I really liked how this paint covered the chairs and refreshed them. They look almost brand new again. The paint puts a more grainy finish on the chairs but again I really liked how they look now. The paint dries in 15 minutes which was nice.
The bad part of this paint.....1 can did 2 chairs (barely) I only put one coat on each of the 2 chairs. The paint came out drippy to start and then started to spray covering over the drip marks. I actually had 2 cans but the first can dripped all over one of the chairs then stopped working. It is totally defective. I am thinking because of the grainy finish it easily clogs up the opening. Something to be aware of it you use this paint. That part was disappointing since I wanted to finish this project yesterday. But thankfully it doesn't take long to paint so I hopefully can swap out the defective can this week and finish up the job so we can enjoy warm nights on the back deck :)
Next up.....the Mediterranean Pizza I made for dinner last night.....YUMMY!!!!!