Monday, October 10, 2011

Angie's Patch

So I have this friend at work who is known for her grace and poise.....
Here is her picture.........

actually she makes me feel okay about being a klutz...because I am!  In fact I was looking at my thigh and noticed 2 big bruises and have no idea where they came from.  But hey this blog entry  is not about me it's about Angie and she will let me know it's about her....

So she was out walking her dog and took a digger......
but the worse part was she put a hole in her favorite jeans.....
now I know you feel bad for her....
WELL DON'T!!!!
She fixed her little problem and she wanted me to share it with you....

She got a jean patch and her husband drew a flower for her.  (Now she can't complain that he never brings her flowers!!!) and she ironed it on to her jeans....Wala....no more hole and she can still enjoy her favorite jeans!
And here is a close up of her handiwork!

So the moral of the story is anyone can be creative and crafty...
and Angie is the craftiest person I know....
The End!

1 comment:

  1. This is by far the BEST post you've ever posted!!!!!! P.S. I still haven't seen the apple bundt cake at work...I guess I'll just keep searching....must be here somewhere....

    ReplyDelete