Sunday, October 9, 2011

Apple Sour Cream Bundt Cake = YUMMY!

Now this is how I like fall.....



The leaves changing and are beautiful colors.........
                         The days are warm and I can still bike.....
                                        The nights are cool and comfortable for sleeping............
                                                           
To celebrate I needed to make a fall recipe so I deceided for our Life Group I would make this yummy cake!   receipe can be found here.........http://recipesrecipesrecipes.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/recipe-of-the-day-apple-sour-cream-bundt-cake/




Look at the middle section!  Doesn't that make your mouth water!
I wanted to make it a little prettier so I added a simple powdered sugar glaze.

I highly recommended it! 


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until you bring it to work for me to try! :)

    ReplyDelete