Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Super Hero Cape

Melissa was cleaning out clothes and had some old t-shirts she was parting with.  Like any good daughter she offered them to me and my crafty mind :)
This is one she had from her youth group....not really sure what the theme was since there was no writing just a guy that looked like a super hero....


So I thought this shirt would be a great super hero cape.  So I cut off the front and fashioned it into a cape.  The dude is in the back and I thought some little one would have a blast flying around and letting their imagination go wild....leaping over tall buildings, saving the world from evil villains, etc... I also made a pouch to store the cape in from the front part of the t-shirt.  That way their "super" identity can remain hidden until needed :)

It was fun to make something I knew a "little" would enjoy :)
I posted this on whoopdwhoop and in less than 24 hours it was requested.  It is now happily in another state being enjoyed :)
Hope you enjoyed by fun little cape!

Have a Super day!!!
Linda

p.s.
If you don't know what whoopdwhoop is...go check it out...you can swap your crafts with other crafters at no charge....you "buy" things with whoops...and earn whoops for your items.

No comments:

Post a Comment