Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Grapevine Wreath and Basket

Here is one of my wreaths I will be taking out to sell at the Little Farmer this fall.  Do you think I should decorate it or leave it as is?  I'm leaning towards as is since I'm running out of time.  It's a bigger one and I actually had to swing on some of the vines to get them out of the trees.  I guess you now know another reason why I love monkeys :)

 Another shot of the wreath and a basket I made.  I actually made this last fall and have been storing them for this season at Little Farmer.  I wanted to do more but will have to settle for 2 baskets and 2 wreaths.  I love being able to work with grapevine but it had been so hot for the last 3 weeks.  The last thing I wanted to do was but on long sleeves and pants and go sweat in the woods.

I do have a bunch of other items to take out and I will be sharing some of those things with you later. 

Have a great rest of the week :)
Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment