Sunday, December 18, 2011

super easy appitizer ~ Tortilla Roll Ups

This is a very easy and delicious appitizer!  It has always been a hit for me. 
 I don't have a recipe per say but this is generally what I do:

1- 8oz. cream cheese softened (I use low fat)
sour cream - almost a full container....the amount I use depends on how much is needed to get to a nice spreading consistency
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (dry pack)
Mix together and add veggies...whatever you would like
I use my Black & Decker food chopper to get the veggies nice and small.
I usually use broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.  (green onions are always good too but mushrooms and/or black olives would ruin them!  Really!!!  Okay not really I just don't like them!!! )
Add shredded cheese....Us WI. people like our cheese.  I use almost 2 cups.
Again mix everything together and add a little more sour cream if needed to make nice and spreadable.  I have also added extra ranch dressing if I added lots of veggies.
Spread on your tortillas.  I roll up and put in the fridge overnight or for a few hours
Take them out of the fridge and slice up. 

Place on a platter and you have a wonderful appitizer.

 You can place the ends in a seperate container for the hubby so he doesn't feel slighted!!!! :)

Enjoy!!!

Linda :)

linking up at:
http://www.thegirlcreative.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment