Friday, November 25, 2011

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

These are soooooo easy and turn out really good!  I first saw them listed here....
go check out Reannah's blog.  She has some really cute projects too :)

Okay .... so here are my ingredients....
Yellow cake mix
Pumpkin puree - 15 oz.
** I added chocolate chips too...a mixture of dark chocolate and semi sweet **
Mix together and put in lined muffin tins.
Bake at 350 for 25 min - (until toothpick comes out clean)

ta da :)

** this is the second time I have made these.  The first time I used a white cake mix because I didn't think I had a yellow mix (of course I found one after they were made!).  Yellow is definately the way to go!! **

Go ahead and whip up a batch for breakfast..... your family will thank you and will never know they were the easiest muffins you ever made :)

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment